KCA International is a specialized construction company founded by experienced professionals who are recognized in both construction and facilities management and are committed to meeting and exceeding the highest standards of our clients.
Over 85% of our clients are FORTUNE 500 companies , with whom we have developed more than 1,000,000 sq.m. in successfully completed projects. We take projects all the way from conception and design through construction and occupancy.
Our main goal is delivering quality projects on time, on budget, with integrity and transparency.
- KCA International is founded as a Program Management Agency.
- Foray into the following sectors: industrial, consulting, advertising, embassies.
- Facilities Management operations begin.
- Projects totalling 3,000 sq.m. are successfully completed.
- Foray into retail sector.
- Querétaro and Monterrey offices open.
- KCA goes international.
- Projects totalling 50,000 sq.m. are successfully completed.
- Foray into the following sectors: laboratories, high-tech industry, media, entertainment and residential.
- 300,000 sq.m. of works successfully completed.
- Foray into the following sectors: restaurants, energy and distribution warehouses.
- Program Management at Risk operations started.
- Adoption of LEED practices, and acceptance as a member of the US Green Building Council.
- Foray into the following sectors: financial, food industry, transportation, TICs, Non-governmental Organizations, health, education, TV and radio.
- Villahermosa office open.
- 500,000 sq.m. of works successfully completed.
- 1`000,000 sq.m. of works successfully completed.
- Foray into the following sectors: international organizations, fitness, and entertainment.
Contracting with KCA will benefit your organization by:
We seek to satisfy the goals and objectives of the owner, independent of other interests on a particular project.
We perform all services to meet and exceed the highest standards of our clients, company and community.
We envision and develop new practices for a changing and challenging marketplace.